"if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room"

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

West bound

"Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains"

I found out this morning that I'm needed in Oklahoma and will fly to Tulsa early Wednesday morning.
I guess they have had a lot of hail and weather related damages to cars and need help getting them all handled.
I'm not sure how long I'll be there, at least a week, maybe more.


I spent most of the today getting reservations set up and packing. Rudee gave the washing machine a work out getting all my laundry done. Our Splindide "all in one" washer/dryer is really nice and we use it a lot. The load size is the only downside. We usually only put in 2-4 items unless they are all small or light weight.


Rudee will be taking tomorrow off and dropping me at the airport in the morning and then taking her Dad in for his radiation treatment later in the day.


I'm not sure if I will have much time to blog but hopefully can drop in and "keep you posted".

No comments:

Post a Comment