"if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room"

Friday, November 11, 2011

taste of winter

The temps dropped like a rock as soon as the sun went down Thursday evening. There was a full moon and clear skies so that didn't help.
The temperature right now is 36* outside ....... brrrrr.
Yesterday morning I checked all the mouse traps and ....... drum roll ............. SUCCESS! The trap I out in our basement area had caught the little s.o.b. :-)
I cleaned the trap out and reset it in case he had friends that moved in with him.
This morning I have no TV :-(
We are on Dish network with our automatic Tailgater antenna but can't seem to get a signal. Nothing has changed since I turned the TV off last night (except it's colder). The thing goes through all the checks but can't seem to acquire the signal. I'm going to wait until it warms up some and see of that helps any and then I'll mess with it some more :-(.
I plan on heading into town later today to pick up our mail. Rudee has a list of things for me to pick up at the grocery and hardware store. I will probably plan my trip around meal time and bring home a treat. I think we have decided on Wendy's sandwiches and Mc Donalds french fries :-) I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the mouse. I thought we were the only ones that went to one fast food place for one item then go to another for others :>)

    ReplyDelete