"if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room"

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Rudee and I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

We got word Friday morning that Rudee's Mom came through her procedure with flying colors. She stayed in the hospital overnight but is now at home recovering.

Saturday was another day of rain and we had a steady drizzle most of the day. The mud is getting difficult to work in but we are trying to make the best of it. I guess we are having a brown Christmas this year :-). They are predicting a warm up and sunny skies for next week. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Phil and Rudee. You may not have been with family but you were together and that's what is important. Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having great experience in Texas. I'm glad that Rudee's mom is doing well, best Christmas present ever! I was hoping that you would be in the area in April when I will be on my 1st Workamping position at Garner State Park, but I guess it will later on down the road.

    ReplyDelete