"if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room"

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's a hummer!!

Work is picking up for me, figures since I am only working 3 days this week. We went to Amanda's house last night after supper and saw the grandkids. I don't remember our kids having that much energy! They can sure wear Grandpa out really fast.
Tonight was dinner out with the Goldwing group. We didn't unload the bike off the semi since we are pulling out again tomorrow so we drove the car and just envied those that got to ride. We had a large crowd at Dave's All American Pizza in Danville In.
The other day I thought I saw a hummingbird flying near the camper. We have a hummingbird feeder we purchased from Howard and Linda Payne http://www.rv-dreams.com/ a couple of years ago that attaches to the window with suction cups. Rudee got it out and filled it with sugar water and I put it on the dining room window last night. Today we had a female hummer feeding several times from it. I will try and get a picture for the blog if I can.
We hope to be able to leave by 4:00 tomorrow. We have to drive around Indianapolis on I-465 again and hope to get thru before the worst part of the rush hour. We are heading for the little town of St. Paul Indiana where we are staying at Hidden Paradise RV Park. We will be attending the Indiana GWRRA rally. We are optimistic that the weather will be good and we can get some riding in. The rally will be based at the fairgrounds in Greensburg Indiana and there will be vendors on site as well as seminars, games and rides. I'll be sure and get some photos to share and, as always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment